This boutique catered ski chalet with hot tub and sauna is situated in Nancroix on the boundary of the Vanoise National Park.
Chalet Cairn offers all you could hope for on your catered holiday, available in winter or summer.
There are fabulous views over the Vanoise National Park and Bellecôte. You might not even make it out on the slopes!
Peisey-Vallandry chalet with hot tub
Whitebeam Chalets presents to you a beautiful alpine chalet that can easily sleep 15 people.
Chalet Cairn is in Nancroix, Peisey-Vallandry. Made up of 3 floors, it offers 7 en-suite bedrooms for couples and families alike.
On the middle floor you can warm up by a roaring fire after a day of skiing, watch satellite TV or play on the games console with friends and family.
On the ground floor is the master suite; a double bedroom with views straight down the valley. The perfect way to wake up in the morning.
On the bottom floor there is a relaxation room with a sauna and the exit to the outdoor hot tub.
- Accommodation in 1 × triple, 5 × twin and 1 × double master suite, all en-suite.
- Robes provided for sauna and outdoor hot tub.
- Daily self serve breakfast.
- Daily afternoon tea including, sweet and savoury options.
- Earlier children’s dinner.
- Canapés with a three course dinner on 5 nights, 6th night dinner is prepared but not staffed.
- Wines and beer with dinner.
- Wine available at all other times.
- Linen, towels and toiletries.
- Private shuttle service to and from the lifts, morning and late afternoon.
- Relaxation room which can be used by guests for massage or well-being.
(Complimentary 30 minute massage for the ‘leader of the group’ that books a holiday with Whitebeam Chalets.)