This boutique catered ski chalet with hot tub and sauna is situated in Nancroix on the boundary of the Vanoise National Park.
Chalet Cairn offers all you could hope for on your catered holiday, available in winter or summer.
There are fabulous views over the Vanoise National Park and Bellecôte. You might not even make it out on the slopes!
Peisey-Vallandry chalet with hot tub
Whitebeam Chalets presents to you a beautiful alpine chalet that can easily sleep 15 people.
Chalet Cairn is in Nancroix, Peisey-Vallandry. Made up of 3 floors, it offers 7 en-suite bedrooms for couples and families alike.
On the middle floor you can warm up by a roaring fire after a day of skiing, watch satellite TV or play on the games console with friends and family.
On the ground floor is the master suite; a double bedroom with views straight down the valley. The perfect way to wake up in the morning.
On the bottom floor there is a relaxation room with a sauna and the exit to the outdoor hot tub.
- Accommodation in a twin or master double bedroom (14 beds, all en-suite).
- Full use of our chalet facilities including: wireless broadband Internet, games console, flat-screen TV, DVD.
- Quality linen, towels and toiletries.
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- Daily continental breakfast service with cooked option.
- Daily afternoon tea service including a freshly-baked cake.
- Four-course dinner service freshly prepared on six nights, first course is canapés.
- Children’s two course dinner on six nights, which can be served at an earlier time if requested.
- Bottled locally-sourced French wines and beers with every evening meal.
- Minibus service to the lifts, morning and afternoon.
- Boot room.
- Relaxation room with sauna and outdoor hot tub.