Chalet Bronziers’ apartment
This self-catered apartment in Peisey-Vallandry is in a fantastic position, in the historic village of Peisey with easy to access the slopes. It is a 300 year old converted farmhouse.
Peisey-Vallandry is part of the Les Arcs ski region and has an easy link to La Plagne, via the Vanoise Express.
The famous Lonzagne lift, endearingly known as the lobster pots, is a 10 minute walk from Chalet Bronziers and transports you from Peisey village to the slopes or to the Vanoise Express. The bus stop is only 2 minutes walk.
The farmhouse has been converted into a ski chalet with an apartment below it.
Many of the original features have been preserved, in keeping with the protected status of the historic village of Peisey, Peisey-Vallandry.
- Accommodation – triple room, twin room plus a sofa bed.
- Full use of our facilities including wireless broadband Internet, games console, flat-screen TV, DVD.
- Linen, towels and toiletries.
- Indoor wood burner.
- Outdoor wood-burning sauna.
Optional extras – just ask
- Meals prepared and delivered to the door, ready for you to heat and serve at your leisure.