This catered ski chalet in Peisey-Vallandry is in a fantastic position, in the historic village of Peisey with easy to access the slopes. It is a 300 year old converted farmhouse.
Peisey-Vallandry is part of the Les Arcs ski region and has an easy link to La Plagne, via the Vanoise Express.
The famous Lonzagne lift, endearingly known as the lobster pots, is a 10 minute walk from Chalet Bronzier and transports you from Peisey village to the slopes or to the Vanoise Express. The bus stop is only 2 minutes walk.
The farmhouse has been converted into a luxurious ski chalet, offering all the home comforts expected within the fabric of the original building.
Many of the original features have been preserved, in keeping with the protected status of the historic village of Peisey, Peisey-Vallandry.
- Accommodation in a twin, triple or quad room, all en-suite (two with baths).
- Full use of our chalet facilities including: wireless broadband Internet, games console, flat-screen TV, DVD.
- Quality linen, towels and toiletries.
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- Daily continental breakfast service with cooked option.
- Daily afternoon tea service including a freshly-baked cake.
- Three-course dinner service freshly prepared on six nights.
- Children’s two course dinner on six nights, which can be served at an earlier time if requested.
- Bottled locally-sourced French wines.
- Wood burning sauna.