Chalet Mélèze Sud
Chalet Mélèze Sud is our chalet conveniently located in Peisey village, just a 5-10 minute walk, or quick shuttle service, to the Lobster Pots which takes you up to Plan Peisey and the Vanoise Express lift in no time.
The chalet boasts a modern design, a lovely outdoor hot tub, generous living areas and en-suite rooms to make the stay for 12 to 14 guests very comfortable.
The large south-facing terrace is the perfect area to soak in the all day sun, and take in the stunning valley scenery. If coming with a car there is plenty of parking at the chalet.
Being fully catered and featuring underfloor heating, an open fireplace, plus an entertainment system and free Wi-Fi, your ski holiday in Peisey Vallandry will be care-free staying at Chalet Mélèze Sud.
Ski resorts nearby are Les Arcs, which you can get to by making your way through Vallandry’s tree-lined pistes, or Paradiski ski resort accessible by taking Vanoise Express lift which is just at the top of the Lobster Pots.
Chalet accommodation in Peisey village
Accommodation at Chalet Mélèze Sud serves 12 to 14 adults in 7 en-suite bedrooms. There is a large terrace to enjoy the sun all day and mountain views – a quiet place to retreat to.
Make use of the new outdoor hot tub to relax your muscles after a day on the slopes.
Car parking is available outside the chalet for guests who drive to the Alps.
- Accommodation in 6 twin or 1 double en-suite bedrooms for 12 to 14 adults.
- Full use of our chalet facilities including: WiFi, games console, DVD, UK TV.
- Linen, towels and toiletries.
- Daily breakfast service.
- Three course dinner service freshly prepared on six nights with wine and beer.
- Children’s two course dinner on six nights, which can be served at an earlier time if requested.
- Minibus service to the lifts, morning and afternoon, or 5-10 minute walk to ski lifts.
- Ski and boot storage space.
- Open fireplace.
- Underfloor heating upstairs, bathrooms and hallway.
- Large sunny, south-facing terrace.
- Parking spaces.
- Outdoor hot tub.