Whitebeam Chalets has so much experience when it comes to family ski holidays.
Take your family holiday with us, because we know families. We are a family ourselves, and we love snow!
Whitebeam Chalets understand the little things you need as a parent to ensure your family ski holidays run smoothly.
We can advise you on a range of things:
- Where it’s best to ski with children.
- How to get the right lessons and guidance.
- What’s available to keep your children entertained on those well earned days off.
- Who can look after your little ones while you have a day out on the mountain.
Take a closer look at the things we offer and the ways we can you and your family during your stay.
What we provide for your family ski holidays
At our catered ski chalets we can provide you and your family with:
- Stair gates, which can be installed throughout the chalet.
- Cots and high chairs.
- Baby monitors.
- Children’s toys and games.
- Children’s DVDs.
- Nintendo WII console with games.
- Classic children’s dinners or ‘high tea’, freshly made.
We can also organise the following, but there will be a charge: