Our summer chalet is located next to the Vanoise National Park in Peisey-Nancroix and can accommodate up to 15 people.
The chalet has an outdoor hot tub, sauna and relaxation room.
There are fabulous views over the Vanoise National Park and the Bellecôte.
Chalet Cairn is the perfect base for families, groups or couples who would like to experience an Alpine summer holiday.
Take part in one of the many outdoor activities like hiking, mountain biking, road biking, rock climbing, rafting, swimming, horse riding and more.
Read our post ‘summer in the French Alps‘ for more about activities
A bus provides easy access to Refuge de Rosuel, or hike 30 minutes up-hill through the winding paths of the GR5 – a famous pathway running north to south through the French Alps.
- Accommodation in a twin or double bedroom (14 beds, all en-suite).
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Three-course dinner, freshly prepared on six nights.
- Bottled, locally-sourced French wines with every evening meal (and beers of course).
- Relaxation room with sauna and outdoor hot tub.
- Full use of the chalet facilities including wireless internet, games console, flat-screen TV and DVD player.
- Quality linen, towels and toiletries.
Description of the summer chalet
Chalet Cairn is has 7 en-suite bedrooms.
On the middle floor there is a large open plan living area where guests can watch satellite TV, play on the games console, read a good book on the sofa or chat at the dining table with friends and family.
This floor is a sociable space – perfect for parties and wedding gatherings.
On the ground floor is the master suite; a double bedroom with views of the valley. The Alps are beautiful in the summer months.
On the bottom floor you will find the relaxation room with a sauna and exit to the outdoor hot tub, looking over the valley.