Use these directions from Albertville, to Chalet Cairn and Apartment Bronziers in Peisey-Vallandry.
Have a safe journey.
If you need help, call us on (UK) 0044 7494 563 338 or (France) 0033 629778104.
Rue des Bronzierss, Peisey Nancroix, 73210, Savoie, France
Driving directions to Apartment Bronziers, Peisey-Nancroix
- Once you arrive at Albertville, take direction towards Moutiers.
- When entering Moutiers, stay in the left-hand lane and continue following ‘Direction Bourg Saint Maurice’.
- You will pass through Aime (the turn off for La Plagne). Continue roughly 5km before taking the right hand turn off to Landry / Peisey-Vallandry.
- Continue straight on over the railway tracks and through Landry, following ‘Direction Peisey-Nancroix.’
- Continue up the hill until reaching Peisey village.
- Take your first left, just after the Peisey sign and a speed bump. There is a brown tourism signpost on the right just before the turn. If you arrive at the war memorial, you have gone too far.
- Make your way up that hill and once at the top, turn back into the village at the hairpin bend.
- Drive slowly through the village, past the village pub L’Alpage and Gregs, both on your right.
- Once you are at the village shop, the Sherpa, carry on straight down the hill where the road narrows.
- Chalet Bronziers is on your right-hand side, immediately after the narrowest part of the road. The apartment is underneath the chalet.
- Drop your bags off, and continue to drive down the hill to the car parking area.
Route de la Chenarie, Peisey Nancroix, 73210, Savoie, France
Driving directions to Chalet Cairn, Nancroix
- Once you arrive at Albertville, please take the direction towards Moutiers.
- When entering Moutiers, stay in the left-hand lane and continue following ‘Direction Bourg St. Maurice.’
- You will pass through Aime (the turn off for La Plagne). Continue roughly 5 km before taking the right hand turn off to Landry / Peisey-Vallandry.
- Continue straight on over the railway tracks and through Landry, follow ‘Direction Peisey-Nancroix.’
- Continue uphill past Peisey village and past the village of Moulin. Do not turn off. Keep going up the winding road.
- Once you pass the sign for Nancroix, go round two hairpin bends then look for a sign to La Chenarie, which is a turning on your left. If you reach the campsite you have gone too far.
- Travel up this small road, which can sometimes be icy. Don’t turn off, keep right.
- Chalet Cairn is on your right-hand side just over halfway to the next bend.
Please note that your chalet will not be ready until 4 pm. We will be cleaning and making beds until this time.
If you arrive earlier then we have space for you to leave your belongings. Please do try to let us know.